Branch Director of an insurance company
- To ensure that the targets are met for all lines of business of the branch;
- To present to the management of the company proposals for improvement of the activity of subdivisions in the branch;
- To involve clients and partners in order to conclude insurance contracts with them;
- Management of the personnel of the branch aimed at fulfillment of the basic performance indicators (KPI) set for the branch;
- To form a development plan for the branch in terms of sales channels and business lines and a plan of prompt response in case of deterioration or failure to meet the indicators, regardless of the factors of influence;
- To control the timely payment of the next insurance premiums by the policyholders under the insurance contracts;
- Organize work on liquidation of overdue accounts receivable;
- To ensure control over correct and timely execution of agency/broker reports;
- Preparing documents for paying commission to agents and brokers;
- Organize control over strict reporting forms;
- Organize and control distribution through the sales channels, including: engaging insurance brokers and partners.
- Cost management: types of costs, expenses, costs and rationing methods, methods of cost management and cost optimization;
- Management skills: SMART planning, task setting, delegation, control, non-material and material motivation;
- The ability to prepare an annual business plan based on a long-term model;
- Higher education (insurance, economic, financial, technical);
- At least 3 years in a management position in financial/insurance companies.
Terms and conditions:
- Salaries are discussed with a successful candidate.
- Relocation to a regional office