Job Responsibilities: - Responsible for the realization of Infotainment China market sales plan increasing market penetration rates and overall business with International JV OEMs in China. - Leads the team that provides in-depth market intelligence to guide strategic business decisions through the aggregation of relevant China market data augmented by direct OEM customer contact in order gain knowledge of macro and micro trends affecting the business climate. - Develops sales tool kit for infotainment products including the necessary product support demos and associated “go to market” strategy (market activation model) for China sales for infotainment business. - Establishes and maintains contact with executive level customer decision makers to ensure satisfaction with product and identify opportunities for maximizing sales potential and profits. - Establishes appropriate sales growth targets and objectives for sales team and monitors performance to achievement of identified market opportunities. - Reviews sales progress and profitability and directs staff while developing, motivating and mentoring team members to operate at and sustain peak performance levels. - Drive deployment of a strategic plan for China customers through the operation of the sales team and interaction with all relevant functions.
Responsibilities: 1、全面负责财务部的日常管理工作，对出纳、会计和财务主管的工作规范与质量标准进行管理和指导； 2、组织制定、维护和改进财务方面的管理规范、执行了流程、制度及有关规定，并监督执行； 3、负责编制及组织实施财务预算报告，月、季、年度财务报告和公司内运营数据分析； 4、负责公司全面的资金调配、资产管理工作，成本核算、会计核算和分析工作； 5、负责财务管理系统的建立和完善，建立健全科学、系统符合企业实际情况的财务核算体系、预结算体系和财务管理体系，满足新三板挂牌企业的内部控制要求； 6、参与公司重要事项的分析和决策，为企业的经营管理、业务发展及对外投资等事项提供财务方面的分析和决策依据； 7、负责公司财务信息与经营数据的新三板挂牌后的批露，并对此与会计师事务所、券商保持良好的工作关系； 8、监控可能会对公司造成影响的重大经济活动与政策执行； 9、管理与银行、税务、工商及其他机构的关系； 10、负责财务部与内外的沟通与协调工作，完成财务部内部人员管理与业务培训； 11、完成上级交给的其他日常事务性工作。
Responsibility: • Prepare strategy documents, reports, briefings, and presentations as requested. • Facilitate effective decision making by conducting strategic and evidence-based market research. • Carry out directly or coordinate regular strategic watch and analysis. • Monitor and assess potential investment risks affected by major events, government policies, and regulations. • Facilitate and manage external consulting projects with a mandate from the senior management, in close collaboration with related departments and functions. • Advise senior management on energy markets and outlook, macroeconomic outlook, and international energy policies and regulations. • Work closely with Strategy Head to identify projects and activities needed to move the company toward the strategic target. • Regularly interacts with other professionals from various organizations involved in policy making and market analysis. • Develop and maintain strong relations with key Chinese policy making and regulatory agencies. • Other duties as assigned.
工作内容: • 1．负责建立和维护全厂机器人数字化仿真工艺库、资源数据库、数字化虚拟工厂等; Build up and maintain all plant robot simulation technology library, resource data library, digital virtual factory… 2. 参与公司新项目及系列化改造，负责方案验证、机器人及工具选型、验证平面布局、制定安全区及干涉区、制造机器人轨迹，编写离线程序、节拍优化等工作; Participate in new project and serial modification, responsible for validate concept, robot and tools selection, validate overall layout, define robot safety and locking zones, confirm robot kinematics and off-line program, and cycle time optimization. 3. 参与供应商机器人仿真技术方案的讨论与制定，监控仿真的进度与质量，进行相关验收工作; Take part in the robot simulation technical discuss and supervise the simulation process and buy off; 4. 完成其他临时工作。 Other temporary work.
岗位职责： 1. The IT Manager reports to the A&F Controlling/Data Director and manages the IT department: ERP management, Infrastructure management, workplace management and service desk. 2. Developing, maintaining and coordinating all IT services, with the goal to manage all business process without any interruptions. 3. Development & Management：Develops, implements and coordinates the IT policy; –project based – Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Problem Management 4. Proposes on necessary IT management budgets and manages the predefined budget 5. Acts and promotes people’s leadership 6. Sets an example in terms of safety, quality and environment
• 工作内容: • 1.缸盖，曲轴，缸体形状测量与粗糙度测量程序的优化与更改 Cylinder Head，Crankshaft,Cylinder Block Roughness Program optimisation and update 2.特殊任务测量(包括缸体，缸盖，曲轴，索赔件) Special task measurement (Include Cylinder Head，Cylinder Block,Crankshaft,Claimed parts) 3.QDA系统的使用及结果分析 QDA system usage and result analysis & output 4.霍梅尔备件采购与管理 Hommel spare part purchase and management
• Experience level 7-10 years • Hands on experience in industrial product design • Translate requirements into design details • Conversant with CAD tools • Good knowledge of manufacturing process for plastics & metal • Simulations and Analysis using ANSYS • Prepare test plans based on Compliance standards • Define test specs, conduct testing and provide detail report
• Experience of 10+ years • Hands on experience in designing & developing industrial products • System approach and understanding • Ability to translate complex assemblies into small subsystems • Contribute to idea generation from product assembly • Plastics design expertise • Peer review of outputs • Manufacturing knowledge • Coordinate within team for product understanding • Understanding of various compliance requirements
Unser Mandant ist ein sehr erfolgreiches Unternehmen im Bereich der Förder- und Lagertechnik. Mit seinen technisch überlegenen und hoch qualitätiven Produkten, ist er einer der wenigen Anbieter auf diesem hohen Niveau. Das Unternehmen zeichnet sich unter anderem durch sein innovatives und serviceorientiertes Handeln aus. Er betreut Kunden unterschiedlichster Branchen im nationalen Markt und vertreibt erfolgreich alle Produkte der Segmente Förder- und Lagertechnik. Unser Mandant bietet flache Hierarchien, eine offene Unternehmenskultur, ein abwechslungsreiches Umfeld mit breit gefächerten Aufgaben und felxible Arbeitszeiten. Zur Unterstützung laufender Projekte und im Rahmen von strategischen Erweiterungen suchen wir für unseren Mandanten, für die Vertriebsregion NRW eine/n
• Experience Level : Senior Engineer (7-10 Years) & Engineer (3-6 Years) • Experience in electrical/electronics engineering of Automation and Control Systems products • Hands on experience in value analysis/value engineering with focus on component engineering. • Participate on CE savings ideas generation along with client CE leader and Coordinator • Perform the feasibility review of new CE ideas assigned from CE leader – datasheets and drawing review, investigate if the FFF (Fit, Form, Function) of the product is not affected. Also check if new suggested part meets required industry standards and client requirements. Document all results. • Sourcing Review - cooperate with Sourcing providing all CE project details in order to get project approval • Total cost model preparation and approval – support the CE Manager by collecting project data such as cost of engineering services, capital investment, other services, projects length and define the Return of Investment. • Test Plan preparation – Prepare the specific Test plan for CE project to make sure the alternative component will satisfy all requirements and final product performance meets the specification, get approval from client CE leader • Component and Product level Qualification – Perform all require testing, complete test report, get approval from client CE leader • Project Implementation – In cooperation with CE leader, Sourcing (ISC) and Coordinator, execute the new part implementation in the factory
• Experience Level – Coordinator (10+ Years) • Experience in electrical/electronics engineering of Automation and Control Systems products • Hands-on experience in value analysis/value engineering with focus on component engineering. • System level expertise covering Electrical /Electronics Hardware, Manufacturing and Mechanical aspects is a plus. • Coordinate within team for product understanding and CE delivery/execution. • Coordinate with client CE leader in CE savings ideas generation. • Perform the feasibility review of new CE ideas assigned from CE leader – datasheets and drawing review, investigate if the FFF (Fit, Form, Function) of the product is not affected. Also check if new suggested part meets required industry standards and client requirements. Document all results. • Sourcing Review - cooperate with Sourcing team, providing all CE project details in order to get project approval • Total cost model preparation and approval – support the CE Manager by collecting project data such as cost of engineering services, capital investment, other services, projects length and define the Return of Investment. • Project Scoring – Score the CE projects based on savings amount, engineering effort etc. to allow client CE leader prioritize them • Project Implementation – In cooperation with CE leader and Sourcing (ISC), manage the new part implementation in the factory
Work effort distribution: 0-5% Recuriting: Backup and ad-hoc support to recruitment. Work effort distribution: 10% Staffing: 1. Implement and improve orientation program in Operation site. 2. Issue employee announcement for professional above level. 3. Backup and ad-hoc support to HR data processing under instruction of HR Manager. Work effort distribution: 25% ER/BP: 1. Contribute to good ER buildup and employee engagement; guide employees to think in shoes of company 2. Present a good HR image to communicate and address employee common concerns 3. Advice the right approach to solve more complicated ER issues based on policies & procedures. For those beyond current guideline, be an excellent communicator for all interface. 4. Conclude from day to day issues and find gap for improving policies & procedures, and be an excellent communicator to win support. 5. Monitor on China/Changzhou local labor policy and ensure our practices are effective and legal. Work effort distribution: 30% PO & Training: 1. Follow up the whole year PO process and push line managers to meet the company standard and timeline. 2. Supervise the PO quality and influence supervisors to improve according to HR set standard 3. Collect individual training needs, analyze and propose annual training plan to HR Manager for a decision. 4. Follow up through the training implementation including all logistic details, considering cost effectiveness and high standard. Work effort distribution: 30% Project/Improvement: Align in framework with global/China HR to implement various HR initiatives/projects in sites including but not limited to: - Non-routine org chart change - job profiling and competency - TAE , OTR and PO etc. which including efforts of: - Take active part in manufacture information collection, analysis, summary and provide suggestion given thought of China HR alignment. - Take active part in understanding of global/China initiatives - Strong execution and follow through the whole initiative without little supervision.
General Job Description and Responsibilities • Perform professional mentoring and guidance to team member • Analyze wind data and calculate wind conditions • Design/optimize WTG layout considering AEP and Loads • Assess the WTG configuration and integration • Perform site inspection in field to verify site condition • Provide Technical support to commercial and Program for Site assessment issues • Represent Resident engineering to participate technical liaison meeting or training seminar
1. Summary 概述 Prepare the manufacturing procedure for electrical components of generator, especially for stator winding, rotor pole, stator and rotor assembly. Maximize efficiency, minimize cost and produce required quality by continuous optimization of manufacturing process. 制订发电机电气部件，主要是定子线棒，磁极，定子和转子装配的制造工艺。通过不断持续优化工艺，在保证质量的前提下，实现最大化的生产效率，最大限度地降低成本。 2. Job Description岗位职责 Design review and give the feedback to design engineer. 设计会签，给设计工程师提出反馈意见。 Prepare manufacturing procedure and routing according to drawings, ITP, etc. 按照设计图纸、质量检验计划编制制造工艺文件和工艺流程。 Initiate the fixture & tooling for manufacturing process. 为制造过程中需要的工装&工具提出需求。 Estimate manufacturing hours for each manufacturing operation. 估算生产制造过程中的工序工时。 Support to train the shop floor operators for critical operations. 对于关键工序，为车间工人培训提供技术支持。 Process monitoring，specially in critical operations, such as the hot press, taping, VPI and curing, electrical test in stator bar and the pole coil pressing and curing, final tests of pole. 工艺过程监控，尤其是对关键过程，如定子线棒的热压、主绝缘包带、真空浸渍及固化、电气测试，磁极线圈绝缘的热压固化和最终电气测试等的监控。 Set up and adjust the manufacturing parameters. 为生产设备设置工艺参数及日常调整。 Technical support for workshop, purchasing, quality and field service. 为车间、采购、质量管理和现场提供技术支持。 Hour estimation and manufacturing proposal for OTO project. 提供投标阶段的工时估算和生产技术方案。