• Experience level 7-10 years • Hands on experience in industrial product design • Translate requirements into design details • Conversant with CAD tools • Good knowledge of manufacturing process for plastics & metal • Simulations and Analysis using ANSYS • Prepare test plans based on Compliance standards • Define test specs, conduct testing and provide detail report
• Experience of 10+ years • Hands on experience in designing & developing industrial products • System approach and understanding • Ability to translate complex assemblies into small subsystems • Contribute to idea generation from product assembly • Plastics design expertise • Peer review of outputs • Manufacturing knowledge • Coordinate within team for product understanding • Understanding of various compliance requirements
Unser Mandant ist ein sehr erfolgreiches Unternehmen im Bereich der Förder- und Lagertechnik. Mit seinen technisch überlegenen und hoch qualitätiven Produkten, ist er einer der wenigen Anbieter auf diesem hohen Niveau. Das Unternehmen zeichnet sich unter anderem durch sein innovatives und serviceorientiertes Handeln aus. Er betreut Kunden unterschiedlichster Branchen im nationalen Markt und vertreibt erfolgreich alle Produkte der Segmente Förder- und Lagertechnik. Unser Mandant bietet flache Hierarchien, eine offene Unternehmenskultur, ein abwechslungsreiches Umfeld mit breit gefächerten Aufgaben und felxible Arbeitszeiten. Zur Unterstützung laufender Projekte und im Rahmen von strategischen Erweiterungen suchen wir für unseren Mandanten, für die Vertriebsregion NRW eine/n
• Experience Level : Senior Engineer (7-10 Years) & Engineer (3-6 Years) • Experience in electrical/electronics engineering of Automation and Control Systems products • Hands on experience in value analysis/value engineering with focus on component engineering. • Participate on CE savings ideas generation along with client CE leader and Coordinator • Perform the feasibility review of new CE ideas assigned from CE leader – datasheets and drawing review, investigate if the FFF (Fit, Form, Function) of the product is not affected. Also check if new suggested part meets required industry standards and client requirements. Document all results. • Sourcing Review - cooperate with Sourcing providing all CE project details in order to get project approval • Total cost model preparation and approval – support the CE Manager by collecting project data such as cost of engineering services, capital investment, other services, projects length and define the Return of Investment. • Test Plan preparation – Prepare the specific Test plan for CE project to make sure the alternative component will satisfy all requirements and final product performance meets the specification, get approval from client CE leader • Component and Product level Qualification – Perform all require testing, complete test report, get approval from client CE leader • Project Implementation – In cooperation with CE leader, Sourcing (ISC) and Coordinator, execute the new part implementation in the factory
• Experience Level – Coordinator (10+ Years) • Experience in electrical/electronics engineering of Automation and Control Systems products • Hands-on experience in value analysis/value engineering with focus on component engineering. • System level expertise covering Electrical /Electronics Hardware, Manufacturing and Mechanical aspects is a plus. • Coordinate within team for product understanding and CE delivery/execution. • Coordinate with client CE leader in CE savings ideas generation. • Perform the feasibility review of new CE ideas assigned from CE leader – datasheets and drawing review, investigate if the FFF (Fit, Form, Function) of the product is not affected. Also check if new suggested part meets required industry standards and client requirements. Document all results. • Sourcing Review - cooperate with Sourcing team, providing all CE project details in order to get project approval • Total cost model preparation and approval – support the CE Manager by collecting project data such as cost of engineering services, capital investment, other services, projects length and define the Return of Investment. • Project Scoring – Score the CE projects based on savings amount, engineering effort etc. to allow client CE leader prioritize them • Project Implementation – In cooperation with CE leader and Sourcing (ISC), manage the new part implementation in the factory
Work effort distribution: 0-5% Recuriting: Backup and ad-hoc support to recruitment. Work effort distribution: 10% Staffing: 1. Implement and improve orientation program in Operation site. 2. Issue employee announcement for professional above level. 3. Backup and ad-hoc support to HR data processing under instruction of HR Manager. Work effort distribution: 25% ER/BP: 1. Contribute to good ER buildup and employee engagement; guide employees to think in shoes of company 2. Present a good HR image to communicate and address employee common concerns 3. Advice the right approach to solve more complicated ER issues based on policies & procedures. For those beyond current guideline, be an excellent communicator for all interface. 4. Conclude from day to day issues and find gap for improving policies & procedures, and be an excellent communicator to win support. 5. Monitor on China/Changzhou local labor policy and ensure our practices are effective and legal. Work effort distribution: 30% PO & Training: 1. Follow up the whole year PO process and push line managers to meet the company standard and timeline. 2. Supervise the PO quality and influence supervisors to improve according to HR set standard 3. Collect individual training needs, analyze and propose annual training plan to HR Manager for a decision. 4. Follow up through the training implementation including all logistic details, considering cost effectiveness and high standard. Work effort distribution: 30% Project/Improvement: Align in framework with global/China HR to implement various HR initiatives/projects in sites including but not limited to: - Non-routine org chart change - job profiling and competency - TAE , OTR and PO etc. which including efforts of: - Take active part in manufacture information collection, analysis, summary and provide suggestion given thought of China HR alignment. - Take active part in understanding of global/China initiatives - Strong execution and follow through the whole initiative without little supervision.
General Job Description and Responsibilities • Perform professional mentoring and guidance to team member • Analyze wind data and calculate wind conditions • Design/optimize WTG layout considering AEP and Loads • Assess the WTG configuration and integration • Perform site inspection in field to verify site condition • Provide Technical support to commercial and Program for Site assessment issues • Represent Resident engineering to participate technical liaison meeting or training seminar
1. Summary 概述 Prepare the manufacturing procedure for electrical components of generator, especially for stator winding, rotor pole, stator and rotor assembly. Maximize efficiency, minimize cost and produce required quality by continuous optimization of manufacturing process. 制订发电机电气部件，主要是定子线棒，磁极，定子和转子装配的制造工艺。通过不断持续优化工艺，在保证质量的前提下，实现最大化的生产效率，最大限度地降低成本。 2. Job Description岗位职责 Design review and give the feedback to design engineer. 设计会签，给设计工程师提出反馈意见。 Prepare manufacturing procedure and routing according to drawings, ITP, etc. 按照设计图纸、质量检验计划编制制造工艺文件和工艺流程。 Initiate the fixture & tooling for manufacturing process. 为制造过程中需要的工装&工具提出需求。 Estimate manufacturing hours for each manufacturing operation. 估算生产制造过程中的工序工时。 Support to train the shop floor operators for critical operations. 对于关键工序，为车间工人培训提供技术支持。 Process monitoring，specially in critical operations, such as the hot press, taping, VPI and curing, electrical test in stator bar and the pole coil pressing and curing, final tests of pole. 工艺过程监控，尤其是对关键过程，如定子线棒的热压、主绝缘包带、真空浸渍及固化、电气测试，磁极线圈绝缘的热压固化和最终电气测试等的监控。 Set up and adjust the manufacturing parameters. 为生产设备设置工艺参数及日常调整。 Technical support for workshop, purchasing, quality and field service. 为车间、采购、质量管理和现场提供技术支持。 Hour estimation and manufacturing proposal for OTO project. 提供投标阶段的工时估算和生产技术方案。
工作内容: 1. 编制年度人数计划，为人工成本预算提供依据，并保证人数计划满足公司的劳产率目标。Formulate the annual headcount plan; provide basis for labor cost budget; ensure the headcount plan satisfy the productivity target. 2. 分析控制公司蓝白领岗位、各工种岗位人员比例,使其保持合理；Analysis and control the ratio between blue collar white collar, all kinds of positions to ensure the ratio is reasonable. 3.各部门定编定员管理.对各部门进行增员申请进行定员分析，保证各岗位员工满负荷工作量.负责下发定员调整通知。 Manage the headcount of all departments. Analyze the headcount increase application of all departments to ensure the work load is full.Issue headcount adjusting notice.
工作内容: 1.负责完善企业人才测评体系，搭建企业内部评价中心，负责相关评价材料开发、测评工具的引入以及评价中心运行，并作为内部测评师实施评价； 2.负责企业人才标准体系构建与完善，构建各级员工胜任素质模型，并确保模型能够应用落地； 3.负责后备人才梯队建设，负责后备人才的选拔、培训发展与考核评价； 4.负责核心人才管理工作，开展核心人才识别、盘点、发展储备与激励保留工作； 5.负责公司领导力发展项目，负责项目的规划与实施； 6.负责员工职业发展规划，设计、优化员工职业发展通道，实施职业发展促进项目； 7.完成上级领导交办的临时性工作。
Tasks & Responsibilities Description of the main principle tasks & responsibilities in the dimensions of operational, financial, process & tools, and people related Cash Flow and Revenue/Margin management • Have at all times full knowledge of all financial movements in regards revenue and cash, and ensure that such information is consistent and reconciled on a regular basis in the ERP systems. • Define the revenue milestones at project inception, invoice milestones and progress payments, consolidate, validate and forecast milestones to ensure consistent consolidated revenue recognition. • Manage the issuance, reduction, recovery and cancellation of bonds and guarantees issuedby Company to the client. • Provide support for accurate claim compilation and ensuring total consistency of all internal and external claims in the project financials. • Provide support for correct risk recognition valuation and associated accounting. Ensure total consistency of assessment of provision recognition and accounting for any shared risk /opportunity in the project. • Check, control, monitor and forecast cost movements monthly. • Manage and forecasting cash movements monthly. • Manage taxes, insurances and duties required, and the effect on the project costs/cash flows. Process Management • Have a clear understanding of the following project documents and systems and actively manage any financial implications arising from them. • Ensure that all financial processes and internal controls, including DoA, are implemented, robust and compliant. • Ensure reconciliation between project books and local statutory books in coordination with the local legal entity Unit Finance Director or Country Finance Director. • Review project finance specific internal controls, specifically on site and in local offices, with a formal review of controls and project balances every three months. • Coordinate with the project team to ensure consistent accounting (margin recognition) and reporting across the project. • Implement the controlling tools used within the reporting unit. Project Controlling • Take overall responsibility of all financial issues on the project, from pre-contract award, to contract close (handover to Power Service or FAC or latter as applicable). • Ensure the adequate establishment of the onshore project in conjunction with the relevant Head of Project Controlling and local reporting unit finance team. • Control and have at all times full knowledge of all financial movements within the project, and ensuring they are correctly and accurately reported. • Provide necessary support to Project Directors on financial and commercial issues. Management Reporting • Prepare the periodical consolidated Project Review report. • Manage and reconcile the onshore and offshore scope project results both within the project accounts and with respect to balance sheet positions related to the Project. • Produce all financial project reporting as requested by the project functions or project related units.
岗位职责： 1．参与公司生产线项目，负责机器人及应用相关工作。 Involve in new project, responsible for robot planning. 2．与相关部门协作，全面实施机器人及应用标准化工作。 Cooperate with counter partner, responsible for robot standard implementation. 3．参与供应商技术方案的讨论与制定，监控项目的进度与质量，进行相关验收工作。Team engineering with suppliers, do buyoff job. 4．组织并实施机器人标准化培训，组织并实施各应用系统的培训，帮助机器人团队实现新产品开发能力。Organize training for robot standard.
Responsibility: • Drive & own aggressive growth targets including metric targets (volume, margin, convertibility and cash collection) in the relevant sales area • Support best pricing policy • Drive collaboration with the dedicated industrial commercial teams to drive growth opportunities • Direct ownership in working with the legal, risk and commercial operations teams to continually update and revise the contractual documents to accommodate customer needs • Support sales analytics and market intelligence to deepen knowledge of customer and competitors behaviors and prepare for smarter bids • Lead market intelligence in the region to determine potential targets • Drive improvements and initiatives in partnership with China and North Asia industrial sales Leader to resolve support issues, failures or adverse feedback from clients. Work cross functionally to share best practices and modify processes and policies to improve overall customer experience • Stimulate a highly collaborative culture, which encourages effective partnership across functional and geographic boundaries to deliver on business imperatives