SalaryBest In IndustryLocationMalaysia, Sri LankaIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Grab the opportunity to work with Leading MNC in Construction Equipment Manufacturing in Sri lanka and Malaysia
Our client is well known multinational company in construction Equipment manufacturing .They have their remarkable presence across globe and in expanding phase in Sri lanka and Malaysia
- Designation: Area Sales Manager
- Location : Only Sri lankan And Malaysian Resident Should Apply
Experience: 4-6 yrs. in Construction Equipment sales
Qualification: Engineering or science Graduate
- Confidence - maintaining a positive attitude.
- Resilience - communicating with conviction.
- Active listening - understanding the customer’s needs.
- Rapport building - selling your personality.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - continual self-improvement
Roles & responsibilities:
- As a Sales Engineer- He will be responsible for handling business through dealers, Key account manager and overall sales responsibilities in Sri lanka and Malaysia
- Sales Experience in Capital Equipment, preferably Construction Equipment
- Should have experience in handling business through Dealer
- Experience in handling Key Accounts Management
- Techno Commercial Knowledge
- Experience in Liaoning with Government Agencies
- Attend to customer calls and ensure the timely follow up for enquiries generated.
- Send reminder letter to customers and follow up on the delivery order payments
- Collect competitor pricing and proofs and survey the market for competition.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proper coordination