SalaryINR 2000000 to INR 2500000LocationAsia, MumbaiIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our client, a Bank, is looking to recruit a Treasury Dealer - CA with 5 to 7 years of experience
Location - Navi Mumbai
Fixed Income Dealer with hands-on experience with a Bank or Primary Dealer.
1. Dealing in SLR (G-sec, SDLs, T-bills), Money market instruments (Call money, TREPS, REPOs etc) and Non SLR (CD, CP, MF, NCDs etc.) securities.
2. Utilize the available instruments/platforms (CROMS, CALL, TREPS, RBI REPO) and minimize the cost of borrowings/Lending
3. Maintain regulatory reserves/ratios on daily basis (SLR, CRR, LCR etc.) and adhere to statutory guidelines issued by RBI from time to time.
4. Constant churning of the investment portfolio of the bank for optimizing the yield
5. Generate arbitrage income by borrowing and lending/investing through all the available platforms
6. Ensure that all the Internal Investment policies and procedures are adhered to in all transactions/dealings.
7. Maintain and manage the required liquidity as planned in ALCO/IC and optimally cost effective. Also, ensure funds are readily available for ongoing business and investment requirements.
8. Issuance of CDs/Term Money Borrowings/Treasury Bulk Deposits
9. Maintain relationship with financial institutions like Banks, Mutual funds, Insurance, Credit rating agencies etc.
10. Regular presentations to Investment committee/ALCO on various Strategies and approval for new strategies based on detailed assessment of market conditions, suggesting changes in investment policy to the Board.
11. Extensive use of various software like Cogencis/ Bloomberg Termina/Reutersl etc. to keep in track of market data and forming views.
12. Keeping track on daily deals in debt market through connecting with brokers, fund managers etc.
13. Preparing Treasury MIS reports and providing analytical inputs to management on regular basis
Candidate would be having excellent skills in Word, Advanced Excel and Powerpoint