Back to Jobs
Branch Service Manager
SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationBhubaneshwarIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Designation: Branch Service Manager
Work Location: Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Division: Medical Assets Management
- To monitor service engineers activities in their respective zone and day to day management of team as well as coaching the new team members.
- Service Support: Responsible for providing periodic maintenance services (Breakdown/Preventive/Calibration), timely resolution for equipment malfunction, troubleshooting and repair of complex electronic and electromechanical equipment and site service.
- Coordinate with service contractors for maintenance, calibration, validation of service documentation.
- Training: Impart hands on training to end user i.e. Doctors/ Paramedical/ Nursing/ Biomedical Engineers for equipment operation, maintenance procedures and application related to operation of equipment.
- Key Account/Customer Relationship Management: Responsible for building and strengthening customer ties by timely follow –up and support to the customers.
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability and customer satisfaction standards. .
- Estimate the cost, time and resources required for providing the desired services.
- Budgetary Planning of annual R&M (Repair and Maintenance) equipment wise, Institution wise for the purpose of budget requirement.
- Analysis of Individual equipment maintenance expenditure incurred in the current Financial Year along with required projection of next financial year.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineer.
- 10-12 years of experience in a biomedical service industry at the similar level with managerial experience.
- Preferably currently working as BSM/ Assistant BSM.
- Expertise knowledge in Installation, repairing, calibration and maintenance of Medical equipment.
- Ability to travel in the interiors of India extensively if required.
- High level of customer focus and good communication skills with pleasing personality.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with ability to create and manage own schedule.
- Must possess a sense of responsibility and leadership skills. Effective Team builder and motivating capability.
- Should be a team player and well versed with man-management skills. Must be adept in handling a team of engineers and coordinators.
- Capable of handing of taking leadership role, Good in customer relationship, handling a team of 30-40 team members.
- Should possess hard and soft man-management skills.
- Should be able to manage pressure from customers, without losing temperament.
- Ability to handle crisis management.
- Very good in documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to understand Oriya.
- Position require Men Only & Salary Negotiable.