SalaryLocationBelgiumIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our client, the Corporate center of an important European Insurance group located in Brussels, is looking for a strong Business & Technology Architect.
This person will systematically apply sound practices in requirements analysis and business-IT architecture, making the IT landscape of the Corporate Center more coherent, future proof, cost-efficient for the Business.
- Support Business departments in better business & technology requirements analysis before selecting a solution, to make sure all angles are covered
- Lead well thought through solution selections
- Improve vendor collaboration: Lead RFI's/RFP's, Challenge vendors and their proposed solutions
- Improve Business and Technology Architecture for the Corporate Center: Define architecture vision, Identify improvements, ...
- Contribute to the Company Architects community;
- You hold a master degree in Information Technology.
- IT Experience of at least 5 years, preferably in similar roles in the financial sector or insurance industry.
- Knowledge of Finance and Risk processes and the Insurance industry is a plus.
- You have a conceptual mind and are a doer, able to construct successful solutions out of complex requirements.
- You are able to see and draw the bigger picture.
- You possess excellent communication-skills, to business- and technical public, and different levels of the organisation.
- You have excellent listening skills, to understand the real requirements.
- You are able to convince people.
- You are fluent in English