Back to Jobs
Business Analyst / PO
SalaryUpto 35 lpaLocationBangaloreIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
- Technically guiding/leading the team in dealing with metrics and performance monitoring/alerting: collect metrics, store metrics, build dashboards, configure alerting.
- Drive project discovery and scope baselining.
- Gather and formalize functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyze, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Be responsible for scope management/change management process during solution implementation
- Facilitate obtaining requirements sign-off
- Act as a connection point between the Customer and Delivery Team
- Collaborate with team members to improve developed tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
- Create Procedures and Policies.
- Write the project documentation and conduct knowledge transfers.
Skill Set Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst / PO role in a Scrum team.
- Excellent analytical skills (good knowledge of industry best practices, business processes & business analytics, ability to digest complex data quickly and effectively, able to present them in a simple and efficient way.
- Strong project management skills, strong team player and be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with Grafana 6.0.2 and above.
- Deep understanding of modern Agile software development process.
- Good understanding of CI/CD – automation using Jenkins.
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & communication skills.
- Knowledge of Source Control systems – Git, Bitbucket