SalaryINR 10 LacsLocationHyderābādIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Develop and deliver best of breed solution demonstrations and presentations of Company's Informatics products, as part of a complete, integrated solution
- Assist sales executives, account managers, and enterprise account managers in developing LIMS sales strategies
- Understand the needs and requirements of customers and be able to clearly link these to standard Informatics functionality
- Assist with RFIs/RFPs, technical and functional responses.
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of the Informatics standard products including core functionality.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and other Informatics products in order to support the sales team.
- Understanding of the workflows in the clinical, chemical, pharmaceutical, F&B, environmental, forensic or similar industries.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Informatics Laboratory experience and/or knowledge of laboratory business process, logistics, and related informatics requirements.
- Anticipates, identifies and meets internal and external customer needs and requests; negates and Resolves Conflicts; maintains a professional demeanor, even under stressful conditions.
Minimum Experience Required
- 5 years industry experience in a QC laboratory or science-based industry with knowledge of Laboratory Informatics
- 3 years working in an Lab Informatics or Science based enterprise software environment.
- Track record of delivering professional technical demonstrations to customers
- Basic experience with SQL-compliant databases, especially Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server products, is an advantage