A 15+ year old provider of end-to-end HR and Payroll services that uses “domain expertise driven digital technology with a personal touch” to transform the HR function of client businesses, across domains.
With an ever-expanding clientele and an impeccable standard for service and delivery, they constantly keep adding young, enthusiastic people who are driven to contribute and to grow in an environment that gives them access to expert knowledge and some of the best mentors in the industry. The company takes pride in planning the career trajectories of each of its employees by providing them with ample opportunities to learn, network and grow with the company.
- Title: CFO / Head - Finance
- Location: Chennai
- Reporting to: CEO
Role & responsibilities:
- Accounting & reporting as per the Applicable laws & Accounting standards
- Accounts finalization & ensuring timely statutory Filings as per the IT, GST & ROC Requirements
- Engage with tax departments and auditors for required certificates, assessment, audit, refund etc.,
- Creation & periodic review of the policy documents of the company
- Provide periodical and ad hoc reports including monthly MIS with analysis to CEO.
- Ensure funds are properly allocated and utilized.
- Ensure AP and AR activities are effective and intervene as appropriate.
- Keep updated on statutory and other legal requirements & advise the team and other functions appropriately
- Ensure proper processing of associate & employee payroll and payment on time as per agreed deliverables.
- Support the operations in Income tax related matters.
- Heading the compliance function of the organisation thereby responsible for the monthly Statutory Payments (PF, ESI, PT etc), Registrations & Register maintenance as per the applicable laws.
- Interact with customers as required.
- Overseeing the HR & Admin department to ensure smooth functioning of their Activities/responsibilities.
- POC for the ISMS Audit on a yearly Basis for the organisations ISO certification
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8-12 years of experience in the responsibilities outlined above