SalaryLocationIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Your will be the new of main social networks in the German market. You will have various interesting tasks and responsibilities such as creating attractive and interesting content for consumers to support colleagues in the German headquarters in Hamburg.
- Adapt, create and publish content on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok...).
- Interact with followers and consumers
- Analyse and implement improvements to achieve KPI's
- Contact and manage collaborations with influencers
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to improve brand visibility and engagement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a community manager
- Proficient in photo and video editing software (Photoshop and Premiere)
- Language: German (native), English and Spanish (professional)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone passionate about sports
- Team player
- Creative and design skills
- Immediate incorporation in an expanding company, with over 80 years’ experience, and sector.
- Professional projection at an international level. We are a company with a strong global presence.
- Being part of a team with a very good working atmosphere!
- Continuous learning opportunities in a very dynamic job.