Salary1500000 to 1800000LocationGurgaonIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
• Conduct Compliance due diligence in M&A and Joint Venture transactions (e.g. monitor, analyze and assess business and corporate transactions, processes, structures, relations as well as external developments with regard to identifying compliance risks and designing mitigating actions);
• Conduct deep dive Third Party due diligence on involved third parties (e.g. buyer / seller / Joint Venture partner)
• Drive post acquisition integration (implementation of the Compliance Program & execution of mitigation actions);
• Act as interface within the compliance organization, but also to other departments in the company such as Business Development or Legal
• Drive continual improvement of the existing compliance program and related technology, development and revision of guidelines and policies in accordance with the company’s business needs;
• Deploy compliance policies and/or procedures by providing necessary training and/or communication to covered employees.
• Act as a consultant, provide day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees.
• Ethical decision-making capability within the business by participating in department meetings, reviewing promotional strategies and other significant business initiatives.
• Regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders such as the Chief Compliance Officer
• Additional tasks in consultation with the respective supervisor
• CA / M&A certifications is an advantage With minimum 4 years or Transaction Advisory / M&A work experience preferably gained in-house or as a consultant for a pharma / medical Company
• Professional skills: handling compliance and regulatory issues; knowledge regarding anti-corruption and conflicts of interest; FCPA knowledge is beneficial
• Technical skills: proficiency with Atlassian is an advantage; ability to adapt to new technologies
• Strong ability to learn new skills, ability and flexibility to familiarize quickly with complex tasks and new situations, strong analytical skills and a very good judgment
• Result-oriented, action-oriented and solution-oriented working methods and presentation and moderation skills
• Interpersonal skills and intercultural communication and integration skills, preferably strengthened through international work experience
• Fluency in English, additional language skills are an advantage