SalaryLocationMadridIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
You will focus on the development of advanced analytics models to optimize underlying business problems.
As a data analyst, you will shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways and create new lines of thinking within an infinite number of clients and situations. You will create valuable, transformative business strategies through the measurement, manipulation, reporting and dissemination of broad sets of data.
Lastly, you will review, support and advise on the day-to-day analytics requirements of clients’ key operational processes while continually improving the impact of these processes.
- Create metrics, performance dashboards and reports.
- Drive root cause analysis.
- Engage with cross-functional teams and/or carriers/vendors for implementation of project/program requirements.
- Managing multiple projects/initiatives.
- Working with the in-house IT teams responsible for the source systems.
- Creation and generation of reports (develop and analysis).
- Communication at all levels with the ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Undergraduate degree in maths, statistics, physics, or engineering required
- VBA, SQL or other coding experience to support automation initiatives
- Working experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Quicksight.
Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma (
- Proven independent decision making skills in an often times ambiguous environment. (
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes. (
- Previous experience within transportation or logistics. (