SalaryUpto 30 LPALocationPuneIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
What you will do:
• As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for building and maintaining a friction less path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. In addition, you will also develop and maintain the web applications.
• As a senior member of our DevOps community, you will promote best practices across the team, mentor and coach other team members.
What you need to have:
•Experience in Software Development
•Experience in System Administration and Operations.
•Good command in English language for written and verbal communication
• Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
• Scripting - bash, ruby, python etc
• Virtualisation and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform etc
• CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
• Configuration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc
• Database - Mongodb, Mysql, Oracle, SQL etc
• Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
• Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
• Scripting and Automation
• Programming/Application Development
• Virtualisation and Cloud
• Configuration Management
• Database and Storage Management