Salary40 LPALocationIndiaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
1. Responsible for new business and revenue expansion from mapped accounts (both prospective and existing). Delivering sales 300+ Crore sales per annum for E-commerce vertical, across solutions offerings - Pop-up warehouses, Transportation, Digital solution etc.
2. Responsible for timely collection.
3. Negotiating contracts to deliver target gross margins for all service lines
4. Monitoring sales and margin performance across assigned accounts and ensure pro active approach to protect sales and margin of the business.
5. Act as SPOC for the existing accounts - coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders (operations team etc.) to manage end to end relationship
6. Walking the corridors of large accounts - develop & maintain CXO level relationship
7. Prepare and execute the strategy to become solution provider in mapped accounts
8. Understand the FMCG sector and their evolving requirements - identify new solutions required and recommend capability build to lead in the market
9. Travel to client locations across India to develop and strengthen relationships
10. Actively participate in RFQ / bidding processes of customers and ensure high level of engagement with customers and internal stakeholders to remain competitive with customer.
11. Ensure active engagement with operations for MBQ and QBR.
12. Promote the brand and core values within customer premises.
13. Manage contract renewals and timely amendments when addition / deletion in scope of work.
14. Regular connect with key personnel of customer end.
#3pl #sales #logistics #endtoendsupplychain #businessdevelopment #ecommerce