Are you a passionate Digital Marketer Manager who is looking to move into a role within an established design practice? Are you interested in interacting with the senior management to align the digital strategy with the business goals? If yes, read ahead to know more on whether you would be the right fit for this role….
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years focused on end to end delivery of cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a product based company or experience working within a reputed digital agency supporting a complex global digital presence
- In-depth knowledge of Google - Adwords, Analytics, Mobile Marketing and remarketing.
- Experience and knowledge of all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest-Snapchat.
- Self-Starter motivated with a can do attitude to help expand our Client’s customers digital and social media presence and reach to thrive lead generation/results
- Ability to be creative and help develop, activate and implement strategy and drive revenues and lead generation.
- Ability to work quickly, responsively and with an openness to embrace new ideas and ways of working
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work proactively
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation
- Digital marketing tools (ideally Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and DoubleClick).
- Sales automation tools
- Knowledge of web technologies, development concepts and SQL/relational databases.
- Good HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop skills.
- Oversee and implement the Online marketing strategy of our Client.
- Plan and deliver email and website campaign
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing and delivering enhancements to the digital platform.
- Working across channels and audiences, i.e web, mobile, social, email, display, paid/organic search, and API, B2B.
- Supporting the business area with digital strategy, enhancement design/management and day-to-day activity.
- Promote optimization techniques and use of digital analytics data to shape strategy and enhancement design.
- Ensuring agile, value driven practices are followed and maximized
- Review, capture, optimise, share and re-use optimal practices and processes
- Continuously monitor, research and take action on the digital landscape and competitor activity
Personality and culture:
- Open, honest and a strong team player
- Enthusiastic, proactive and result focused
- Self-disciplined, accountable and time management skills
- Meet deadlines without reminders
- Influencer, people management skills
- Mature and resilient when dealing with challenging situations and tight deadlines
- Positive with a smile on your face
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial
- Ability to work and contribute to a team as well as working autonomously
Work Location - Valsad, Gujarat or Mangalore, Karnataka
Working hours - Mon - Sat (8 hours)Apply Now