SalaryLocationBangaloreIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement the technology architecture and application strategy, including requirements supportive of information security and other critical building blocks supportive of the business.
· Be an empowered member of the leadership team working in extremely collaborate ways to drive exceptional customer experience for our brands and products.
· Build, develop and continuously get the most out of engineering talent, whether staff or external consultants and partners ensuring we have the right mix of business acumen and technical capability to drive real impact for the business.
· Provide technical leadership to all areas of the business to improve efficiency and effectiveness as we strive to provide delightful experiences to customers.
· Collaborate with the IT department on projects and initiatives that help reduce transactional friction and other projects that support the integration of Product development
· Ensure security, scalability, and performance of technology infrastructure.
Requirements for Position:
· Personal passion for emerging consumer technologies and a commitment to continuous learning.
· Previous experience overseeing technology at a high growth business or startup in the direct to consumer space.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically while successfully building high-performing engineering and software teams to achieve results that meet and exceed expectations of the business.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an expert ability to present and communicate new ideas and concepts with internal teams, external partners, and leadership.
· Ability to balance a strong leadership/management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting team feedback and interaction.
· A technical/engineering bachelor’s degree or higher; MS in Computer Science is desired but not required.
· You have 8+ years of overall experience with minimum 5 years in high scale development using Java.
· You have at least 3+ years of engineering leadership including people management
· You have a strong experience in Server side frameworks such as REST (Spring/Spring Boot), Hibernate etc.
· You have expertise in API/Microservices, cross-browser development and DevOps (automated testing, deployment, etc.)
· Demonstrable experience working with and providing inputs to with cross functional teams: Product Management, DevOps, Quality Assurance, User Experience, Information Experience and Release Management.