SalaryLocationEurope, LuxembourgIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal provides recruitment solutions with over 130 physical Antal offices in 35+ countries, with an unmatched understanding of local markets and cultures.
We are hiring for our client, which is the world leader in specialty carbon nano tubes industry with a wide variety of applications in energy storage, Battery, thermoplastics, elastomers, fiber reinforced composites, paints and coatings, and other industries. Our Client has Global presence with manufacturing facilities…
Our client is looking for EU Technical Service and Process Engineer - Nano Technology – Advanced Materials and will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers.
(mainly Western & North Europe).
This role is responsible for:
- Optimizing customer’s processes and conditions while providing education support on how to run company's raw materials into their industrial processes.
- Troubleshoot issues faced by the customer and in the resolution of customer technical issues.
The successful candidate will need to have tenacity to maintain this on a long-term basis. Therefore, it is important that they have the capability to use their own initiative and work independently.
This position reports Sales & Marketing Director EMEA
- Team cooperation between Sales and Product Development / R&D teams
- Education of customers on company's raw material and their benefits in order to support revenue growth.
- Train and qualify customers in effectively using company's materials.
- Continuous learning of product knowledge and polymer processing systems or equipment.
- Develop trouble shooting guidelines to support our customers in their manufacturing processes.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes
- Proactively send recommendations to R&D team in coordination with sales team to develop new generation grades
- Identifies and solves issues or problems with equipment/process at the customer
- Investigates, responds and implements internal and external corrective actions related to customer complaint feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field of study, engineering or chemistry or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of equivalent work experience in :
- Compounding of rubbers: internal mixers, extruders & injection
- Industrial coating processes: SB, WB, Dry powder, epoxy & PU system
Thermoplastic: twin-screw extruders, injection moulding (temperature profile, speed, pressure…)
- Thermoset composites: Process curing technology (pultrusion, hand lay-up, filament winding, infusion/RTM…)
- Ability to ask probing questions to truly understand product and process
- Able to handle large quantities of work and multi-tasking with effective prioritization skills
- Active team player who will effectively work across all functions within company
- Fluent in English and German will be a plus.
- Willingness to travel within EU, up to 50%