SalaryLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
Our team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for those who are passionate about financial/accounting. The role will support our rapidly growing and evolving businesses.
The Company believe in Innovation, Quality and Education. In its 27 years of operation, the Company has been placing paramount weight on educating both its employees, and the professionals using the state-of-art technologies promoted by the company.
- Graduate in the financial/accounting area (University Degree in Economics/Accounting/Finance). Certification CECCAR or other similar certification represents an advantage;
- Relevant experience in accounting for at least 5 years, previous Accounting Manager or Finance Manager experience with exposure to statutory accounting and tax compliance;
- Strong knowledge of the legislation (RAS, tax legislation and payroll);
- Knowledge of the IFRS is a plus;
- Working or implementation of/with an ERP is a plus;
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel (MS Office), databases and financial applications;
- Very good in English;
- Strong experience in financial, business analysis and reporting;
- The ability to work in a team, to multitask, and strong communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory to effectively interact with all stakeholders internally and externally;
- Dynamic person, motivated, result-oriented and problem-solver;
- Serious, responsible well-organized person, with rigorous working style and attention to details.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly accounting statements and the balance sheet;
- Prepare the yearly financial statements in accordance with RAS and IFRS;
- General accounting, including: monthly VAT declarations, income tax calculation, and all the related monthly tax declarations, the consolidations, accounts reconciliations, accruals, fixed assets, and all the other key balance sheet reconciliations;
- Design and implement the financial processes to ensure efficiency and compliance;
- Manage the account reconciliation process by providing guidance to the team members;
- Manage the preparation of the audit process;
- Prepare reports for the financial analysis and presenting them to the management (P&L, Cash-Flow, OPEX, balance sheet, annual statements and other financial reports);
- Provide timely and accurate any support for the reporting process to the management;
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action approved plans.