Our Client is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Our Client is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide.
They are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
We are looking for Front End /Full Stack .NET Developers (3-5 years of experience - preferably in product companies)
Location: Galway, Ireland with initial remote work, further relocation in Ireland - visa sponsorship assistance available for qualified successful candidates and relocation support!
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems using Angular, C# and .NET
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable, and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code, solid principles and contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Support the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of database support tools and applications.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects.
- Automate, including writing unit and integration tests. Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, deliverables and collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Successfully complete assigned training
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences and participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities.
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
- Have fun, with all of the above!
- Expertise in Computer Science with an excellent understanding of math, algorithms, data structures, design patterns and software architecture, and the ability to understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves
- Demonstrable versatility in various front-end and back-end technologies, while your passion is in front-end;
- Hands on 3 - 5 years of experience in the software industry, preferably with product companies.
- Hands on experience in Angular 2.0+, and REST APIs
- Experience in writing test cases for client-side code (Karma / Jasmine / ng-mocks / ngx-translate-testing).
- Experience working with HighCharts is a bonus
- Understanding of server-side technologies e.g. ASP.Net, .Net Core, Web APIs is a bonus
- Experience with location based services and mapping providers is a bonus
- You are eager to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others;
- You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude and a positive mindset;
- Strong education in Computer Science/Math is preferred