SalaryMarket CompetitiveLocationPakistan, IslamabadIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Are you someone with at least 15 of experience in the erection & commissioning of large scale cement plants in Pakistan and looking to take on an exciting leadership position working as a General Manager Projects for a market leader in the Cement sector with ambitious growth plans? If you are, please get in touch at NAkram@antal.com to set up an initial conversation with me.
The incumbent will be reporting into Operations Director and responsible for setting up a brown field cement project. He will be leading the project team and also managing the technology selection and supplier selection process.
- BS / BE (Mechanical) Engg, preferably PMP certified.
- At least 15 x years plus experience in Cement Sector of Erection & Commissioning of Large Scale Cement Plants in Pakistan.
- Proficient in Control of Project Scope, Time, Budgeting Forecasting and Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management and Implementation of Technical Specifications as per international standards.
- Able to draft Proposals, BOQs, Cost Estimates, Verification of IPCs, Non BOQ items, variations and claims as per the requirement.
- Preparation and implementation of construction specifications/ methodologies.Apply Now