SalaryTo negotiateLocationMadridIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our client is a Spanish company in telecommunication industry with more than 40 years of experience and presence in more than 50 countries providing solutions for Traffic analysis, social media, contact center and interactive voice response.
Provide leadership and direction to the department through continuous improvement of quality and technical solutions to customers. Guide, coach and lead people in their skills to achieve the excellence in their functions and responsibilities.
- Lead a team composed of 6 experienced technical support engineers and technicians responsible for the deployment and maintenance of company Solutions.
- Plan, prioritize, assign external and internal requests to deploy and maintain production environments as per the agreed Service Level Agreements
- Building, enhancing and maintaining reliable and scalable cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define business and system requirements.
- Track infrastructure costs and identify financial improvements and efficiencies for planning and budgeting purposes.
- Maintain high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Be considered a trusted advisor by way of best practices recommendations from product usage to industry-specific trends
- Act as an authority and trusted advisor for customer and internal escalations
- Ensure processes for escalating client issues happen with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Drive programs and initiatives to improve the customer experience (incl. knowledge & training experience), engagement approaches
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement
- A player-coach mentality, with experience building and nurturing a strong customer success organization but also able to connect with our customers executives - willing and able to address client issues with speed and urgency
- Proactive attitude, anticipation, availability
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams, and a strategic vision for the customer experience, operations, and customer support
- 3+ years of work experience as head of Customer Success or Customer Support, IT/Cloud Management or Consulting, specialist in building and leading a customer support team
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in infrastructure concerns, e.g: network design, clustering, HA and load-balancing
- Knowledge of virtualization and cloud technologies
- Good analytical skills for troubleshooting application, network and database problems.
- Excellent written and oral English