Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be integral to the organisation’s growth. Currently managing 10 finance team-members, you’ll have an all-round hands-on SME experience including month-end closing, management accounts preparation, internal control & audit, as well as accounts payable and receivable. The Accounting & Reporting Team is currently covering more than 60 entities.
- Managing and coaching the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Internal Control function.
- Managing the financial month end closing process (P&L and Balance sheet) for the Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese entities with the GL Accounting team.
- Acting as Finance Business Partner for other departments (Operations, Legal, Digital & Technology, Marketing)
- Be the main point of contact for Southern European country specific tax and audit discussions and requests
- Be our go-to person for day to day operations of the Barcelona Office.
- Support our local HR Admin function with finance & control expertise
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting or similar -5-10 years’ experience working in the Finance & Accounting Department of an Hospitality company
- Experience working with POS, PMS and ERP
- Fluent in English
- Excellent spoken and written (business) English skills. Spanish, French or Italian language skills are a nice extra.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- A flexible work environment with the capacity to work from any of our locations.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym (Covid permitting)
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all other regular salary/benefits stuff