Back to Jobs
Head of Sales
SalaryLocationGreece, AthensIndustryHospitality, Leisure & TourismJob Description
Our Client is a US-based, high-growth, tech Company, in the Real Estate Business.
Due to their rapid expansion in Greece, they are looking for a ‘Head Of Sales’ who will drive sales and lead a big and diverse sales team.
- Lead a sales team of more than 20 professionals.
- Reorganize the sales funnel and sales flow, aiming to propose improvements to increase conversions and sales volume.
- Improve KPI system and quotas for better monitoring sales activities.
- Analyze sales metrics and trends to create strategies for improving sales KPIs.
- Develop and implement lead generation and sales conversion strategies to maintain 100% occupancy & meet profit margin goals.
- Analyze the workflow hands-on and propose improvements by responding to incoming customer inquiries on platforms, via email, on video calls.
- Drive improvements of business goals (margins, cost of sales in new deals, conversion rates, etc).
- Execute hiring plans, on-boarding, and training of sales teams.
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales People Management roles, of big remote teams, and definitely in a tech company.
- Native English. Lived/worked/studied in UK or USA is a must.
- Exceptional sales and training skills.
- Experience in Recruitment will be a strong asset since the team should be growing exponentially.
- Digital savvy.
- Adaptable to working hours following the New York time zone.