SalaryLocationLondonIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our client is a successful large German company with more than 9,000 employees world-wide. They passionately focus on addressing their clients’ needs and improving their knowledge through the best digital research solutions in the world. For their office in London they are looking for a
HR Business Partner - Global Operations (m/f/d)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Aligns Business and HR on a global level
- Identification and coordination of Global HR activities across regions and countries
- Ensures aligned high-quality input for global projects
- Translating Global Business Strategy into a Global People / HR Strategy for the function
- Advising the Global Operations Senior Leadership team on all people management related topics
- Guaranteeing consistency of the communication process when deploying the HR strategy and HR Core Processes/Initiatives across the Global Operations organization
- Identifying, monitoring, analyzing key people metrics including presentation to the COO and his leadership team
- Several years of experience and substantial relevant HR knowledge and experience
- Ability to cultivate and maintain valuable business relationships in a matrixed, ambiguous, fast-paced environment while maintaining a focus on execution and results.
- Strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to simplify complex concepts
- Strong action-orientation with the ability to identify opportunities
- Absolutely fluent English, German an added advantage
- Mobility – the job entails frequent travel
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, then please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period.