- Develop and implement long-term strategies in the required domain (business process, information, application and technology);
- Define and design as-is and to-be models for the domain;
- Define and develop architecture frameworks, concepts and methods;
- Describe and analyse as-is situations in the domains;
- Facilitate development work with architecture support;
- Communicate and explain architecture deliverables;
- Create and maintain models in Sparx Enterprise Architect (or other tools).
- University degree with minimum 6 years of professional experience in IT or non-university degree with minimum 12 years of experience in IT;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise architecture or domain architectures (business process, information, application and technology);
- Experience in applying .Net and SharePoint technologies;
- Experience in the application of enterprise architecture frameworks and methods (TOGAF);
- Experience with architecture practices in least one domain (business process, information, application and technology);
- Experience in modelling languages and concepts (e.g. ArchiMate);
- Experience in teamwork facilitation and consulting;
- Knowledge of design patterns in big data, cloud solutions (Azure) and artificial intelligence is a plus;
- Suitable certificates, like TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or ArchiMate are an advantage;
- Excellent command of English language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English
Is this your profile or is your profile matching most of our requirements?
Then don’t waste any time, send us your application and become a part of this great team of professionals!
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org