SalaryUpto 30 LpaLocationChennaiIndustryFull Stack DeveloperJob Description
· Closely works with product owners, understand business needs, make them understand technical possibilities, and collaboratively shapes up roadmap.
· Closely works with tech leads in guiding them realizing the roadmap and helping them if they struggle in certain areas.
· Identifies architecture that supports change but controls complexity.
· Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple products.
· Easily recognizes system deficiencies and drives implementing effective solutions.
· Mentors developers in grooming them in line with business needs.
· Keeps up with the emerging technology trends and aligns our products accordingly.
· Takes ownership of technology side of the products and ensures they are performing well in the live environment.
· Takes ownership of the product evolution, and ensures it is shaping up according to the overall vision.
· Keeps an eye on greater reusability.
· At least 10 years of experience in building web applications.
· Proficient in system design and architecture. Someone who can look at deficiencies of the system quickly.
· Good handle on OOPS design patterns. Understanding in Functional Programming is a plus.
· Good at data structures and algorithms.
· Good with MySQL and NoSQL databases. GraphDB knowledge is a plus.
· Good exposure to AWS Cloud Platform.
· Good at estimation techniques.
· Good at TDD and modular code development.
· Good at functional automation in browsers using selenium, puppeteer etc.
· Good handle on PHP. Other languages are a plus.
· Good handle on Dockers and deployment automation using them.
· Good understanding and experience in building RESTFul APIs. Experience in microservices is a plus.
· Good at coding. Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills. Good at negotiation.Apply Now