SalaryUp to 21 LPALocationBangaloreIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Summary Role Description: Looking out for Java Tech Lead with 6-10 years of experience in software development and a techie with strong experience in Core Java, Microservices, Spring boot.
Company Description: Our client is a data and analytics firm that provides the strategies, tools, capability, and capacity that businesses need to turn their data into a competitive advantage. They are the partners with cloud and data ecosystem leaders like Tableau, Salesforce, Snowflake and Amazon Web Services, and has been named Tableau partner of the year multiple times.
- Title / Designation: Java Tech Lead
- Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Location: Bangalore
Desired Skills Set:
- Solid experience in Java and Springboot.
- Strong foundation with microservices architecture, including design.
- Solid experience with Docker, container services like Kubernetes, infrastructure tools like Terraform/Ansible. Including operational handling.
- Experience with designing and can understand complex business entities and relationships between them.
- Some experience with Python, shell scripting languages.
- Experience with document-based databases or search engines, like Elasticsearch or Mongodb.
- Prior experience with AWS will be a plus but not mandatory. You will learn this on the job
- Good at technical diagramming.
- Team skills, passion for your work, and readiness to take on startup challenges. Some startup or international work experience will be great!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 6-10 years of experience in software development
- Techie with strong experience in Core Java, Microservices, Spring boot
- Develop high quality software designs and programs for their own products
- Prepare technical presentation, design documents and solution documents for customer presentations
- Can-do attitude, team player, energetic personality, ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment to meet deadlines.
- Develop analytical solutions / production-ready models that solve real business problems, taking account of business needs and technology/operations landscape
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Design, control, and manage the technical process and operational integrity of technological services provided by an organization
- Responsible for the immediate troubleshooting of urgent technical/functional issues
- Set objectives for technical operations as well as implement action plans necessary for achieving set targets
- Mentoring junior team members and helping them in project deliverables.
- Excellent working Experience in Agile (SCRUM) using Jira
Assessment & interview process:
- 2 rounds of technical interviews
- 1 Managerial round