Salary3000-5000LocationFinland, HelsinkiIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our customer's products are currently used by multiple Olympic Federations, premier soccer teams, franchises from the NFL, MLS, NHL, and MLB as well as by numerous other sports organizations and individual athletes. In 2012 was selected the best mobile app in Finland. In April 2014 they ware recognized by the UK-based Sports Technology Awards as the developer of the “Best Performance Technology for Elite Athletes”. That year we also won the Under Armour Sports Tech Future show. In 2019 we won the Tokyo Sports Tech Conference – ran by Dentsu and the Olympics association – in “Performance” segment.
With our products, athletes can quickly, non-stressfully and non-invasively assess how their body is responding to previous exertion while gaining insights to optimize their next training session. Routine assessments can be fluidly integrated into any training process to provide coaches with real-time data and crucial physiological information about their athletes.
Junior Sales Representative (m/w/d)
For this position you need a strong affinity to professional sports and possibly be an athlete yourself! We’re looking for a results-driven Junior Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The job position is located in Espoo, Finland.
What does a Sales Representative do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Full proficiency in English, other language skills are a plus (e.g. German, Spanish, Chinese and/or Russian skills are an asset)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
If you need more information please contact me on email@example.com