Back to Jobs
KAM of White Goods for France, home office
SalaryLocationFranceIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- Leading and managing both the commercial and operational relationship between us and Key Customers in France
- Responsible for the direct management and development of select key strategic Customers both at a regional level and a national level.
- Responsibility to negotiate and execute annual contracts and agreements relative to commercial arrangements, operational requirements, and marketing programs with assigned key Customers.
- Establish annual sales goals and develop a three-year business plan
- Coordinate local sales and marketing programs fulfilled through a channel partner
- At least 5 years in White Goods business
- Professional experience in managing White goods sales, such as refrigerator, washing machine, portable air conditioner.
- Has direct contact and good relationship with target retailers’ buyers and senior management.
- Good relationship with local distributor such as Darty, Boulanger, Conforama, Carrefour, Auchan, etc.
- Educational background in Sales Marketing, Engineering, or business administration
- Strong interpersonal skills, Strong negotiation skills
- Proven record of customer growth Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)