Back to Jobs
Manager, Projects (Civil)
SalaryBest in the industryLocationIndiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Responsible for project execution – Site management and controlling, project updates, resolving discrepancies in drawings and issues in execution.
- To make project schedule, timeline & Budget - track, controls, execution in time, develop an integrated project management plan to attain project objective.
- All Quality checks during execution including testing of materials, soil tests. Preparation of RFP, budget estimation, BOQ. HIRA for civil projects works.
- Documentation for raising CER and Project Management.
- Ensuring Site safety and permit compliance.
- Project budget spend responsibility as per forecast for respected Projects. Planning, scheduling, design finalization, execution and billing of all civil projects.
- Ensuring all works to be executed as per EHS and GMP compliance.
- Formulate, submit for approval, execute and evaluate validation protocols, capability studies and engineering tests for all new or renovated facilities projects within the manufacturing site
- To coordinate for Civil requirements with concerned team members and cross functional In the absence of Department Head, Project Head will ensure his roles and responsibilities.