Back to Jobs
Marketing Research Manager
SalaryLocationUkraineIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our client is the world's largest food & beverage company.
- Coordinating work with AC Nielsen Ukraine - all projects, Retail Audit, databases processes;
- Developing and maintaining trend-seasonal and macroeconomic market size forecasts using Nielsen, Euromonitor, IMF, Brand Health Tracker & Penetration Studies data;
- Conducting market researches, including blind preference tests, product/packaging/concept evaluations, consumer segmentation, usage and attitude tests, focus groups, brand health tracking, price elasticity studies.
- Experience in a market research agency or in consumer insights/market research department (experience with FMCG industry is preferable, but not a must);
- Good analytical skills. Ability to integrate, simplify and draw conclusions from multiple data sources;
- Strong knowledge of marketing research methods, statistical analysis approaches, research, and marketing terminology;
- Project management skills, multitasking, and keeping an overview of all deliverables;
- Knowledge of Retail Audit data analysis and software;
- Fluent English.
- Official employment and wages;
- Corporate mobile communications;
- Medical insurance.