SalaryLocationCluj-NapocaIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
The MES Engineer is responsible for supporting the design and engineering of project specific Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and system integration solutions
- He/she has to work in a multifunctional IT team with the goal of providing 24/7 services the factory needs;
- In close cooperation with frontline factories management, he/she has to ensure the systems and the applications will run smoothly;
- Moreover, he has to plan and organize the maintenance and the local development activity, in agreement with the local business managers;
- He/she functionally reports to the corporate IT manager, with which agrees on projects and improvement activities.
- Work with various teams (process & quality engineers, production leaders, application teams) to troubleshoot issues
- Interface with the various manufacturing groups to understand issues, document root cause of issues and suggest changes to prevent future outages
- Support and be responsible as part of a team for selected areas of the overall solution architect assigned to (to define scope, sizing, system / operational requirements, integration requirements, support project estimations and ensure applying execution methodology
- Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment
- Document MES configuration and validation
- Interpret how to solve long term needs within the framework of corporate IT MFG standards;
- Interact with multiple teams to plan and manage equipment/software installation and support;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in Information Technology;
- some experience in MES project execution (requirements analysis, design definition, SW development & solutions implementation) (is a plus)
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, manufacturing applications;
- Experience supporting manufacturing environments.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Multi-tasking ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Very good written and verbal English skills;
- Knowledge of Italian is a plus;
- Knowledge and use of Sap Erp;
- Knowledge and use of Mes system, Sap ME/MII is a plus.