Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationHungary, BudapestIndustryHospitality, Leisure & TourismJob Description
Our client is one of the biggest operators in the CEE event technology market. We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager who would report to CEO in the follwing areas:
- Business partnering in finance and taxation
- Coordination between various departments
- Managing daily workloads
- Managing partners and contractors
- Oversee the creation and administration of budgets within each area of the company, cost controlling
- Manage workload to meet goals and guidelines consistent with the deadlines and profit objectives.
- Produce monthly commercial analysis of out of scope activities, including project profitability
- Managing monthly reconciliation of the payroll, baseline, projects costs, savings
- Continuously review areas of responsibility to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation and utilization of manpower, equipment, and resources.
- Relevant degree in Accountancy/ Finance or Professional Accounting/ Finance qualification
- 5 years Operational experience
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including ability to effectively coach, motivate, empower, develop and evaluate employees.
- Structured approach and clear communication style
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in a KPI-driven environment
- Strong execution skills and not afraid to get hands dirty to achieve the company’s goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of external and internal customers.
- Proficiency in managing and facilitating teams through problem solving and conflict resolutions.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated high level of integrity
- Fluent in English & Hungarian