SalaryLocationEurope, Germany, HamburgIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
We are searching for a leading global Retailer with over 8,000 employees a
Product Owner (m/w/d) SAP CRM / SAP Marketing
based in their Head Office in Hamburg.
Your main tasks:
In the Digital Commerce department, you will be responsible for the operational and strategic development of the SAP CRM system and the SAP Marketing Cloud.
- Record and prioritize the requirements of the specialist departments and proactively manage the implementation with internal IT and external service
- Implement use cases in the area of data integration, segmentation, data activation for marketing campaigns and
e-commerce (personalization & recommendation) in the SAP systems
- Support the process automation in the B2B areas and drive the roll-out of CRM functionalities in these areas
- Independently develop roadmaps and concepts, create user stories, manage the backlog and be responsible for release planning together with the development team
- Plan user training sessions and create appropriate documentation
- Create test matrix/test cases for the implemented requirements and coordinate testing activities
- University degree in (business) informatics, business administration or comparable fields
- Several years of experience in the SAP CRM / SAP Marketing Cloud environment as a Product Owner or Project Manager
- Experience in agile product development methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- Convincing analytical and technical skills and a structured way of working
- A confident personality with strong communication skills as well as high social competence for an open and appreciative interaction.
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Proficient in English and German
What do they offer?
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive employee discounts
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, then please send us your application per Email in English or German, including details of your salary requirements and notice period.