SalaryAttractive levelLocationEurope, France, NancyIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Enterprise: Leader in modelling-Fine chemical / Life Sciences. (Antal is retained to recuit for our client)
Location: work in NANCY - 54, France/Luxembourg contract can be provided as well
Staring date: can start immediate
I. Company introduction :
Our client helps industrial firms to develop, optimize and secure their chemical and bioprocesses.
Our client combines strong industrial experience and scientific expertise with a complementary know-how in (bio)chemistry and process engineering to develop efficient, robust, and innovative processes.
The founder has an international reputation as a successful entrepreneur and a forward-thinking scientist.
The founder has formerly founded one of the leading French company, which he has turned into an international group and a major stakeholder in the life sciences industry, with a unique portfolio of technologies.
Our client has two complementary offers:
- Scientific and technical consulting : bibliographic research, modelling, simulation and expertise for improving yield and productivity, reaching target performances, bringing process understanding and solving technical and scientific issues.
- Comprehensive software suite for the development and evaluation of processes including data capture, data analysis, mass balances, process modelling and simulation, technical and economic evaluation …
Our client supports company in making the most of data, modelling and simulation.
II. Job General scope:
Our client is looking for a Project Director – Fine Chemical-Life Sciences to manage their Consulting activities team (5 people), including bibliographic research, modelling, simulation and expertise for improving yield and productivity, reaching target performances, bringing process understanding and solving technical and scientific issues.
Focus will be:
From Preliminary studies to production assistance
Analysis of experimental results and/or model proposal
The successful candidate will need to be scientifically credible, comfortable to work with an expert’s team and customer oriented. He/she will have to demonstrate Leadership, management experience, agility, and pragmatism. This position will report to the CEO
III. Qualification requirements:
- PhD–Chemical or Biochemical Engineering – Expertise in modelling.
- Experience of 10-15 year in application laboratory with industrialisation experience from pilot to large scale
- Experience in Fine chemicals, Biochemicals, Pharma & Life Sciences
- Leadership, pragmatic, dynamic, agile, detail oriented - and team player able to interact with all organisation and clients.
- Excellent clear concise communicator - Ability to use own initiative.
- Fluent in English (Spoken, Written).
- Willingness to travel – (About 20-30%)
IV. Main achievements/Missions/Objectives:
- Manage and Lead a team of 5 people.
- Support customers to improve and optimize their molecule production processes (return, waste, purity, productivity, Yield.
Preliminary studies or/and production assistance from Pilot to large scale
Analysis of experimental results and/ or propose model
- Follow project pipeline, Project management – Reporting and ensuring on-time delivery of project, information and services.
V - Position Attraction
Our Client gathers highly qualified professionals in chemistry, biotechnology, and process engineering.
It brings together molecule specialists with simulation experts, industry engineers with scientists with the single shared goal of inventing the best possible processes in an unbiased manner.
It also enjoys close relations with universities, regional research clusters and a network of selected partners.
Via the experience of its leader and its teams, our client has a track record of more than thirty years of experience in developing and operating manufacturing processes, and decades of expertise in academic research.