SalaryLocationEurope, Italy, ForlìIndustryEngineeringJob Description
The Sales Area Manager Europe will be mainly devoted to the development and increase of the sales results of the assigned region, maintaining relationships with distributors and customers to ensure and increase the sales results.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Regional Manager and Sales & Marketing Director.
It is required the candidate to be based in the area of Forlì-Cesena.
It is required to travel periodically visiting customers/distributors and prospective customers in the area assigned.
- Focus on protecting and increasing existing sales results and market penetration and expanding the customer base.
- Develop strong relationships with regional key customers in the territory.
- Respond promptly to customer/distributor inquiries.
- Transfer knowledge to the sales agenets.
- Attend regional events promoting our products, providing technical information, supporting the local distributors and keeping up to date products and competitors.
- Search for new opportunities of sales, analyze the sales potential for each country and, in agreement with the Regional Manager, defines the actions plan.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Sales management professional with at least 5 years of experience in technical sales, machine tools industry preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with professional image.
- Strong computer skills and experience with modern business software tools (CRM, Office).
- Outstanding problem solving capacity and target-driven approach.
- Potential for further career development
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) marketing and sales, engineering, business or related field of study.
- High degree of independent judgment and integrity.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Please send your CV to email@example.com