Salary100,000 - 120,000 EURLocationGermany, HannoverIndustryExport SalesJob Description
Sales Enablement Director Europe
The Brand Director (or Sales Enablement Director) for Europe will be critical to the overall success between the product and our partner company for sales, marketing & distribution, serving as the connection between the partner sales and marketing teams and ensuring a successful product launch across Europe.
You will report directly to the Head of Global Sales Enablement and assist in the development of sales and marketing resources and ensure all training, as well as sales and marketing strategies, are implemented consistently across Europe for all future products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary connection/link between partner sales and marketing teams. Bringing ideas, opportunities and challenges to both parties in order to ensure success in the marketplace.
- Facilitate content creation/translation, suitability for local customers while ensuring consistent use of content by partners.
- Attending customer meetings as the product / company expert. This includes a deep knowledge of our company story/mission, product attributes, product functionality, sales/consumer data, etc.
- Conduct quarterly trainings (or as circumstances require) for partner sales reps. Trainings will cover the story/mission as well as all product specific information to ensure sales reps are equipped to effectively sell and represent our products.
- Ensure partner organisation completes sales forecast, business review and customer pipeline summary each month.
- Solicit feedback from trainings/meetings and incorporate changes to improve the quality and relevance of each training sessions/selling materials.
- Work with the SVP of Sales and team to support annual business/customer planning
- Share best practices across downstream partners and regions.
Education and Experience
- BA/BSc degree
- 10+ years sales leadership or field/customer marketing experience across the European market
- Experience across retail, Foodservice, and commercial channels in Europe
- Demonstrable experience in developing and/or delivering sales tools and enablement plans
- Experience implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Experience in sales training and enablement
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, marketing, and sales teams
- Strong strategic organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter; well-equipped to manage cross-functional teams
- Bilingual German/English required
- Effectively selling in food service or retail channel
- Training/teaching others
- Identifying customer and marketplace needs
- Facilitation and communication
- Hiring and staffing
Our client is a food technology company focussed on building a sustainable food system. Their world class scientists have functionalised plant proteins and cultured animal cells from which the company have managed to create America’s fastest-growing brand in it's category, which is made entirely of plants. They are also first-to-market globally with a meat product made from animal cells instead of slaughtered livestock. The company has been recognized with several awards worldwide and was regarded as one of the year's top scientific breakthroughs by multiple publications.