SalaryCompetitive to market levelLocationUkraineIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal Paris office are industry experts in recruitment specifically for chemical sector.
Our client is a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals.
The office in Ukraine has been established in the distribution of chemicals since 2013. The focus of our local sales team is on coatings, inks & construction, plastics, polyurethanes, adhesives & sealants.
Supplying the best-in-class specialty products to Ukraine market and delivering high quality service implemented on group level. To enhance their current sales team and adapt to the fast grow of business, now our client is looking for a dynamic person who is customer orientated and takes pride on delivering a high level of customer service.
The successful candidate will need to have tenacity to maintain this on a long-term basis. Therefore, it is important that they have the capability to use their own initiative and work independently.
With a “can do” positive attitude who uses initiative to quickly, establish long-term relationships with their customers and suppliers.
The successful candidate will be expected to understand the technical nature of the raw materials, in coating application (Experience in Plastic/Rubber segment will be appreciate) and ability to introduce raw materials into new formulations.
The overall objective of the role is to grow both the turnover and profitability of performance product portfolio/market as a priority.
This position reports to local Sales Director.
1. Mission – Keys responsibilities:
- Evaluation, definition, and positioning product portfolio according to market requirement.
- Ensures the Sales & Commercial introduction to key customers - Searching for opportunities, maintaining, and expanding product portfolio according to the customer demands and market analytic.
- Maintaining the relations with existing customers and ability to establish with new.
- Implement a Pipeline for new projects based on analytic reports for the our client's company leaders.
- To maintain operational contacts with a selected group of suppliers by controlling the stock balance according to the terms of logistics and customers' demands.
- Regular follow up of turnover/ margins according to budget and objectives
- Participation to the promotion, marketing actions and communication (trade fairs, associations…)
- Continuously develop technical skills and knowledge within areas of responsibility.
2. Qualification et Experience :
- Higher education (preferably chemical, physical, technical);
- Work experience of at least 2-3 years in relevant position: sales manager or higher position in CASE or plastics (processing additives, pigments will be the advantage);
- Knowledge of basic instruments and ability to prepare analytical reports with defining the market volumes and rival’s activity concerning the responsibility products.
- Proficiency in Ukrainian and Russian.
- Proficiency in English — above average (reading professional literature, telephone conversations, e-mails, reports);
- Confident user of MS Office.
- Position combines office work with business trips, up to 40%, within the territory of Ukraine.
- A driving license and 2 years of driving experience are a must.