Salaryrange 30k-45k Eur p.a. and benefits, according to the candidate seniorityLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our Client is one of the top premium alcohoolic brands producer and distributor in Romania. This role is locatted in Ilfov, at approx .15 KM from the city center, where the main warehouse and transportation facility are locatted .
The position is strategic for the entire operation, supervising activity in all these sectors and departments: warehouse, facility administration, transport and deliveries .
- Coordinates the activity of the warehouses within the group of companies;
- Permanently coordinates and controls the activity of storage, shelves management in the warehouse, cleaning tasks etc;
- Follows up the administrative department activity (cleaning, discipline, etc.);
- Organizes and supervises the development of the activity of the Transport Department of the company in compliance with all normative/legal acts in force regarding the road transport of goods;
- Coordinates and controll transport routes in order to eliminate or minimize the delays in delivery / supply and to optimize the transport costs;
- Coordinates and controls the shipments of goods and investigates the causes of the lack of products in stocks;
- Coordinates the activity of the company's warehouse participating in the monthly and / or annual inventory processes;
- Plans and coordinates the necessary materials / products;
- Provides consulting and support to other departments of the company on aspects that concern logistics, inventory management, transportation and procurement of the products, etc . Logistics means imply also an efficient communication between different departments involved: commercial, sales, marketing, transportation etc This will assume daily cooperation with the production, sales, commercial, marketing department for the application of the decisions taken according to the development plan;
- Develops and coordinates the database on stock management in order to provide in time the correct information about the levels of goods (materials, finished products) in the company;
- Coordinates the database regarding all transport activities in order to be able to follow at any time the situation of deliveries and transport of goods made or in progress;
- Plans and centralizes the necessary materials / products in order to purchase them by the Supply department;
- Keeps track of inventory items and proposes their scrapping or decommissioning, under the conditions provided by law;
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality (eg. regarding the way of working within the company, the level of sales and acquisitions, the prices practiced and the method of payment)
- Fulfilling any attributions set by the Operational Director.
- Higher education
- Min.5 years in a similar role, logistic manager ideally in large operations
- quite nice to have : transportation activity experience as well as material planning and coordination experience and/or knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- PC operating knowledge: Excel / Word, etc .;
- Strong coordination, organization, planning skills ;
- We need a dynamic, energetic, tenacious, open and flexible thinking, good diplomacy and discipline, objective, effective communicator with staff at all levels, meticulous and ethical.
The company will offer an attractive fixed salary plus meal vouchers @ 20RON/day , medical insurance and
Annual bonus scheme as follows:
- 2 net salaries if it meets the objectives set by the employer, payable annually, in the first quarter of the following year) and under the following conditions:
- if the employee has at least 6 months in the company, he is paid pro rata with the months worked; for less than 6 months in the company, he will not be eligible for bonuses until next year.