SalaryLocationItalyIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Chemical-Pharmaceutical Multinational Company
- Planning, execution, evaluation, and reporting of in-vitro DMPK studies;
- Acting as study director for DMPK studies;
- Implement in vitro DDI studies;
- Knowledge of the main instruments and software employed in support to DMPK studies;
- Internal stakeholders: Clinical Science, Preclinical Development, Quality Unit;
- External stakeholders: CROs, Regulatory Agencies, Intercompany Departments.
- Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- A PHD in Pharmacology, Analytical Chemistry or relevant scientific discipline will be considered a plus;
- At least 5 years of experience in small molecule drug development in Pharmaceutical Industry or CRO;
- Excellent knowledge of metabolic processes involved in drug disposition;
- Experience on in vitro metabolism studies;
- Experience in conducting in vivo ADME studies is considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of English.
Please send your CV to - RIF: email@example.com Senior ADME Scientist – Roma