Duties and Responsibility:
• Utilize networking and prospecting skills to generate leads and identify strategic solution based sales opportunities.
• Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders.
• Provide leadership and guidance to other team members on enterprise accounts and participate in providing input on sales and marketing collateral.
• Partner with the Business Contracts Manager on contract negotiations.
• Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential.
• Preparation and execution of strategic account plans, status reports, sales and revenue forecasting and quota attainment.
• Work closely with the Solutions Engineer team in delivering and ensuring customers are gaining high value from their investments.
• 3+ years’ experience selling cloud services, working with large high-profile accounts.
• Exhibits “hunter” mentality and possesses outstanding ability to close sales.
• Proven record and strong capability to generate leads, pursue opportunities and sell.
• Ability to solve customer-related problems in a positive manner.
• Strong in consultative and insight-based selling.
• Experience articulating complex solutions to decision makers and executives.
• Proven ability to grow revenue and manage accounts
• Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry and internet space
• Experience analyzing data, trends and the market to develop key selling points
• Business fluent in Chinese , English and Italian.