Back to Jobs
Senior C++ Software Developer - Remote
SalaryLocationEastern Europe, RomaniaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
- Working with the SW team to design, develop, and configure the full stack of our Client's components.
- Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT.
- Software issue troubleshooting, problem-solving, root cause analysis.
- Debugging, code optimization, and performance tuning.
- Perform software function unit and integration testing.
- Participate in design reviews.
- 4+ years experience in embedded software development.
- Must have proficient with C/C++/OOP/OOD.
- Must have experience in designing, developing, and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
- Must have experience in scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities.
- Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle practices.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, including producing clear and concise technical software documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment building software products.
Nice to have :
- Proficient with scripting languages - Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
- Familiarity with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security.
- Experience in implementing, configuring, and integrating our client's layers like OS, RTE, BSW, Diagnostic, and applications.