SalaryLocationIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Our client is a successfull company in the Biomedical sector that is owned by a multinational pharmaceutical company. For the location Bologna we are currently looking for a
Senior Data Scientist
The candidate will execute data mining and advanced analytics on images and other biological and clinical data. He/she will also support strategic decision on product development.
- Delivers advanced data science solutions to company projects, appropriately communicating with non-technical stakeholders.
- Works within established frameworks to deliver a variety of tasks that support projects in meeting their objectives.
- Provide technical input, options and directions to strategic decisions on product development.
- Execute multi parametric analysis using Artificial intelligence on data obtained from Clinical Studies involving company products and explore meaningful and actionable correlations between company products data and clinical data.
- Implement data mining systems and solutions.
- Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree in mathematics, physics, computer science or engineering.
- 5-plus years related experience.
- Knowledge of range of mathematical and statistical modelling techniques, and drive to continue to learn and develop these skills.
- Machine learning and deep learning expertise with Phyton, Tensorflow or Matlab.
- Experience in big data analytics.
- Work autonomously in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment, with accuracy, reactivity and reliability.
- Excellent English knowledge (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns and UML.
- Database technologies expertise (MySql, Sql Server, Sqlite).
- Deeply knowledge of Linux/Unix based operative systems.
- Expertise in Software Engineering practices and Software Lifecycle process.
- Good programming skills in C++ or C#.
- Experienced in ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304, USA 21 CFR 820, IEC 62366, IEC 60812.