SalaryLocationUkraineIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
• Developing, improving and streamlining user interfaces across our products.
• Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team is building.
• Staying up to date with related technologies and trends.
• Working closely with our UI/UX designers and product managers to realise the vision.
• Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are analytically rigorous and data-driven. You are confident and experienced working with an agile development team. You understand the event loop and you know how to drive desired product outcomes with the development team. You have your own opinion (albeit one that is well informed, and data-driven).
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
• A minimum of M.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• Familiarity with modern front-end development frameworks and tools.
• Strong experience with Angular and/or React and willingness and interest in learning more about both Angular and React.
• Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development.
• A sharp eye for design and UX details.
• Fluent in English.