Back to Jobs
Senior Performance Manager - HR - UAE
SalaryAED 30,000 - AED 40,000 (Including BenefitsLocationUnited Arab Emirates, Abu DhabiIndustryAgriculture & Animal HealthJob Description
Our Client a leading Investment group with focus on Agriculture & Farming is looking for a Senior Performance Manager – HR.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, implement and monitor Performance Management
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders e.g. budget, strategy and Human Resources Business Partners to establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and people’s day-to-day actions and tasks by implementing a process for tracking progression from goal setting, mid-year reviews and end of year evaluations to support individual, team and organizational performance.
- Ensure targeted communication and capacity building programs in the performance management process to enable managers to effectively evaluate and measure individual and team performance and to optimize performance and productivity.
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with on-going strategic imperatives
- Develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope, priorities, processes, systems and tools of the performance management unit.
- Provide leadership and coordination for Performance Management and improvement initiatives
- In liaison with the Learning & Leadership Development and Talent Management and Mobility Officers, contribute to the design, implementation and management of effective leadership and employee development and talent management initiatives to address performance gaps related to capacity/knowledge gaps among staff and overall talent sourcing, management and mobility programs.
- Design, implement and manage organization-wide performance training/capacity building for all levels of employees and management to drive for positive and measurable impact on the culture and performance of the company.