Salarytotal package 60K-80k Eur gross p.a. 50:50 (fixed vs variable) & company carLocationBucharestIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
A national and International security solutions provider, with an unique way of working combines both innovation and the human intelligence, translated as the best means to apply capabilities.
With a local sales team of 5 in place in Bucharest and on a rapid international expanssion achieved, the need is for a talented and pro-active sales account manager, able to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Senior Sales Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Sales account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and prospects, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports. Senior Account Manager also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers and prospects.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience. This position is based in Bucharest and will require a physical present in the existing office, for the begining. Also it requires occasional travel - with a primary sales focus for the entire teritorry of Romania. .
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
The Sr. AM will :
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Responsible for cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Proven work experience at least 3-5 years as a Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant sales role
- Proven experience in selling cyber security services (ideally) / complex solutions within IT&C
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Some of the main benefits to join our Client :
* Innovativ knowledge and talented team .
* Transparency, equity and non-discriminatory principles when hiring a new team partner. Throughout the employment, they provide each team member any necessary instruments to develop professionally and grow within the global tech landscape. As the company expanded in western Eu and beyong, there are enourmous career development opportunities
* Extensive portfolio of tech clients and academic opportunities also expands their employees’ recognition as experts in the field of cyber intelligence.
* Our Client company laid its foundation while focusing on the individual. The company’s culture aims to provide encouragements and constant developing tools for each team member, while together envisioning the company’s mission.
* Able to create and to build the sales strategy of his/her own desk , straight upon debut
* Offers a highly competitive package - according to the individual caliber and potential.