Back to Jobs
Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition
- Be an ambassador for the business - attract and hire the best talent in the industry
- Develop and plan recruiting strategies around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines00
- Good negotiation skills
- Lining up of candidates for an interview. Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments).
- Be a talent advisor to the business
- Build proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talents
- Manage and drive the entire life-cycle of recruitment
- Have 2- 6 years of experience in recruiting, sourcing and engaging talent in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Have a great understanding of different roles in the industry; with an understanding of high-performance culture and hiring standards
- Are a great storyteller by nature and can represent the vision of the org
- Have the ability to assess the candidates beyond their work profiles and engage them throughout the process
- Are great at building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
Hands on experience in Excel/Google sheet