SalaryVery competitiveLocationBelgium, BrusselsIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our client, a fast growing Global IT Services company, is looking for a strong Sr SALES SPECIALIST (Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote solutions and services related to Intelligent Networtk, in order to drive expansion within existing and new accounts.
- Work closely with sales representatives, contribute to the pre-sales process by working with Solution -and Product Architects to create the best solution proposal for the client.
- Prospect for new opportunities within accounts, communities, verticals and engage in business development activities that lead to new business opportunities
- Participate in the negotiation of deals with clients and support the internal account management team in closure.
- Deepen relationships with domain-specific client key stakeholders and our key vendors, building new relationships and deepening solution knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Sales business acumen, being able to successfully sell through organizational and business outcome mindset.
- Sales client engagement & management skills, used to effectively manage and analyse the client throughout the client lifecycle, with the goal of improving client relationships and driving sales growth.
- Sales solution skills, knowledge of use cases and market trends and the skill to apply them to individual client and prospect situations that positions you as an expert client advisor.
- Sales resources optimisation – building internal relationships, working with pursuit teams and leveraging vendors as resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable sales and client engagement working in a large IT Company
- You have a strong commercial and moderate technical background, with experience in the domain of security and Intelligent Network Infrastructure.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You combine conceptual thinking with a strong operational expertise, and you have a 'can do' mentality
- Experience in specialist (focus area) products and understanding of industry best practices.
Contact: Pierre Dagneau; +32 477 21 65 20; firstname.lastname@example.org