SalaryLocationHendonIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
We have the honour of working with one of the UK’s fastest growing and dynamic lifescience organisations who specialise in the consumer field. Over the last 15 years they have grown from a UK dominantly business to one that is expanding across the globe and proving their products are market leading.
Due to this growth they are currently seeking and Demand and Supply Planner to join their global team here in the UK who will be responsible for planning and organising of their products through Optimising inventory levels for both finished and bulk products, advising on production requirements and ensuring the continued supply which will meet customer demand.
Your role will lean heavily on your excellent data and reconciliation skills, analysing past performance, monitor and communicate the reliability of product availability with all relevant stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Updating forward forecasts on a rolling 12-month horizon for all products, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit taking in to account marketing plan and supply issues
- Supplying Performance Management to agreed KPI's
- Ensuring that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product (OTIF)
- Establishing and maintaining accurate inventory data
- Accurate Raw Materials stock figures
- Accurate FG stock figures
You will need:
- At least 3 years experience in a Demand and Supply Planning role
- Experience with using SAP
- Need to have past experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, personal care or products which have a shelf life.
- Need to have a proactive personality who can work in a dynamic and fast growing environment
- Need to have excellent communication